A breakthrough in air conditioning and refrigeration technology, Frigaid, is now available through the newly formed sales and marketing company PROA Direct.
What does AIRC stand for?
AIRC stands for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (course)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIRC
We have 63 other meanings of AIRC in our Acronym Attic
- Anteater Instruction and Research Building (University of California, Irvine)
- Anti-Illegal Recruitment Branch (military recruitment; various locations)
- Automobile Insurance Rate Board (Minister of Finance and Enterprise; Canada)
- Allied Air Forces Baltic Approaches
- Air Barrier Exercise
- Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Requirements-Based Allocation Tool (US DoD)
- Anti-Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile
- Air-Launched Rapid Bloom Off-Board Chaff
- Academic and Industrial Research Consultancy
- Adorama Imaging Resource Center
- American Information Resource Center
- American International Recruitment Council
- Animal Industries Research Committee
- As I Recall
- Asian International Rivers Center (Yunnan University; Yunnan, China)
- Associação de Informática da Região Centro (Coimbra, Portugal)
- Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance (LOMA insurance program)
- Association Internationale Rurale Catholique (French)
- Association of Independent Radio Contractors
- Associazione Italiana Per La Ricerca Sul Cancro (Italian Cancer Research Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Major changes are under way in the air conditioning and refrigeration industry that will have a profound affect on lubricants sold to this market.
In addition, the Company sells refrigerants and provides traditional reclamation services to the commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration markets.
Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE:MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced today it is forming a new Commercial Products Group that will combine the company's Electronics Cooling and Commercial Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (CHVAC&R) divisions on a global basis.
NEW SOLUTIONS TO HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION AT RECORD-SETTING SHOW ANAHEIM, Calif.
Fred's experience includes assignments at Batavia Metals (Director of Engineering) where he designed and developed components for automotive and all-terrain vehicles; at ITT Heat Transfer Technology (Manager of Engineering and Information Systems) where he designed and developed advanced heat exchangers and Standard Refrigeration where as Director of Engineering he developed new products and designs for air conditioning and refrigeration applications.
York International Corporation is a full-line, global manufacturer of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration products.
Over the past 45 years, ARI has emerged as the major voice for the air conditioning and refrigeration industry.