8) The Joint Air Component Coordination Element is a component-level liaison that serves as the direct representative of the joint forces air component commander.
What does ACCE stand for?
ACCE stands for Air Component Coordination Element
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACCE
We have 67 other meanings of ACCE in our Acronym Attic
- Abrams Crusader Common Engine
- Academic Coordinator of Clinical Education (Jefferson College)
- Accelerometer Electronics (physics)
- Active Calcium Carbonate Equivalent
- Ada Compiler Capability Evaluation
- Advanced Collection & Control Element
- Advisory Committee on Chemicals
- AFCEA Computing Conference & Exposition
- Air Combat Command Enterprise
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives
- American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt (est. 1981)
- American College of Clinical Engineering
- American Council for Construction Education
- Annual Call Center Expo
- Appeals, Counsel, Collection and Examination
- Association des Cinémathèques de la Communauté Européenne (Association of Filmarchives of the European Community)
- Association of Certified Charted Economists (American Academy of Financial Management)
- Association of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneurs (Canada)
- Association of Community and Continuing Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force Red Horse (civil engineer) personnel provided a tremendous amount of construction support, while the Air Force's air component coordination element, director of mobility forces, and air mobility liaison officer provided subject-matter expertise on airfield operations.
Embassy Office of Transportation Attache (OTA), the Air Component Coordination Element (ACCE), Multi-National Force-Iraq (MNF-I) CJ3 Aviation, Force Protection, CJ4 Strategic Transportation, CJ9 Strategic Effects, the Regional Air Movement Control Center (RAMCC) and the 447th Air Expeditionary Group (AEG) to coordinate, enhance and make safe Iraqi civil air.
In the aftermath, the CFACC assigned an air component coordination element to Afghanistan to ensure the unified planning of air operations.
In addition to the ASOC, an Air Component Coordination Element (ACCE) resided with the CJTF headquarters.
He said the air component coordination element has proven its worth and made operations easier.
The air component coordination element (ACCE), the combined force air component commander's (CFACC) representative to the commander of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), ensures that the latter has a direct link to the combined air operations center (CAOC).
This article explores the best way to ensure Airmen's effectiveness in the interagency by proposing the joint air component coordination element (JACCE) as a possible solution.