The growing pains of commercial aviation had led to the Air Commerce Act of 1926.
What does ACA stand for?
ACA stands for Air Commerce Act of 1926
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACA
We have 788 other meanings of ACA in our Acronym Attic
- Agent of the Certifying Authority (performs certification testing of systems)
- Agri Coll Association (French agricultural toy association)
- Agricultural Credit Act of 1987
- Agricultural Credit Association
- Agricultural Credits Act of 1928
- Agriculture Council of America
- Air Canada (ICAO code)
- Air Care Alliance
- Air Clearance Authority
- Air Commando Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Air Mail Act of 1925, popularly known as the Kelly Act, and the Air Commerce Act of 1926 constitute the principal legislation of this period.