Today, we are adding some additional capacity to the existing air cargo terminal at Muscat International Airport.
What does ACT stand for?
ACT stands for Air Cargo Terminal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACT
We have 1155 other meanings of ACT in our Acronym Attic
- Aerated Compost Tea
- African Conservation Trust
- African Continuum Theatre (Washington, DC)
- African-American Collective Theater (Washington, DC)
- Agape Copeland Train (South Africa)
- Agenda for Children Tomorrow (New York City program)
- Agents Council for Technology Act (insurance; ecommerce)
- Aid for College Tuition
- AIDS Committee of Toronto (Canada)
- AIDS Counseling and Training
- Air Charge Temperature (automotive sensor)
- Air Cherenkov Telescope
- Air Combat Tactics
- Air Contract Transportation Tag (US postal service)
- Air Control Team
- Air Controlman (Tower) Petty Officer (US Navy rank)
- Air Correlation Tracker
- Airborne Communications Technician
- Airborne Communications Terminal
- Aircrew Combative Training (AirCare International Ltd.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - A 2-day photo exhibition showcasing the life and achievements of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, was held at the Air Cargo Terminal of Dubai International Airport.
He then reported to Naval Overseas Air Cargo Terminal (NOACT) at NASJ Alameda as air cargo officer.
divided into five main function zones: Air Cargo Terminals, Express Centre, Customs Supervision Area, Bonded Logistic Center, and the Office Complex, which provides an integrated "one-stop shop" for airport customs, inspection and quarantine services under one roof.
165bn from the sale of interests in Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) and Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited (HAECO) along with the European Commission's imposition of a EUR57.
Dubai The discovery of a US-bound bomb at a Dubai air cargo terminal on Friday should prompt authorities to dig deeper into the causes of a UPS jumbo jet crash outside the city eight weeks ago.
May 25, 2010 Swire Pacific, Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Swire Pacific and Cathay Pacific Airways are selling their holdings--19.
Phase-3 will include constructing a 500,000-passenger terminal in addition to a full length taxiway with high-speed exits, 100,000-tonne air cargo terminal and catering facility.