Angel Flight is a member of the Air Care Alliance, a group of organizations providing similar services throughout the United States.
What does ACA stand for?
ACA stands for Air Care Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACA
We have 788 other meanings of ACA in our Acronym Attic
- Agence Culturelle d'Alsace (French: Alsace Cultural Agency)
- Agency for Cultural Affairs (Japan; est. 1968)
- Agent of Certification Authority (US Army)
- Agent of the Certifying Authority (performs certification testing of systems)
- Agri Coll Association (French agricultural toy association)
- Agricultural Credit Act of 1987
- Agricultural Credit Association
- Agricultural Credits Act of 1928
- Agriculture Council of America
- Air Canada (ICAO code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immediately following Katrina's landfall, LifeLine Pilots, a member of the Air Care Alliance (ACA) made up of several volunteer pilot groups around the nation, quickly mobilized its communication and network resources to take charge of the ACA's 800 number in order to most effectively manage the huge increase in transportation and logistics requests.
The National Aeronautic Association and The Air Care Alliance honored LifeLine Pilots with its Public Benefit Flying Team Award for "Lifeguard" flight services performed at a time when virtually all US flights had been grounded.