Air Caledonie International -Aircalin -has become the latest airline in the world to operate Airbus A320 jets.
What does TY stand for?
TY stands for Air Caledonie (New Caledonia, IATA airline code)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TY
We have 4 other meanings of TY in our Acronym Attic
- Transmitter Training (packet)
- Texas Utilities (Electric and Gas Company)
- Toeleveren X Uitbesteden (Dutch: Supply and Outsourcing)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Texas Xtreme Wrestling
- Typed XML (Extensible Markup Language) Writer (computer project)
- Transmit Wiener Filter
- Texas Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Transmit Zero-Forcing Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Caledonie International -Aircalin -is the latest airline in the world to operate Airbus A320 jets.
L AIR Caledonie International has taken delivery of its first new Airbus aircraft, an A330-200, becoming a new operator of the market-leading A330/A340 family.