The Air Assault Expeditionary Force (AAEF) experiment is the Army s principal live, prototype, discovery experiment that began in 2004 at the direction of the U.
What does AAEF stand for?
AAEF stands for Air Assault Expeditionary Force
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAEF
We have 3 other meanings of AAEF in our Acronym Attic
- American Association for Employment In Education
- American Association of Electromyography and Electrodiagnosis
- Arizona Association of Environmental Education (est. 1980)
- Australasia Association for Engineering Education
- Australian Association for Environmental Education
- American Association of Eye and Ear Hospitals
- African Agricultural Economics Education Network
- Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity
- Amicale des Anciens Elèves de l'Ecole d'Enseignement du Service Général de l'Armée de l'Air (French: Association of Alumni of the School Education Department General of the Air Force)
- African American Experience Fund (National Park Foundation)
- Albanian American Enterprise Fund
- Aquatic Animal Experiment Facility
- Australian-American Educational Foundation
- Autonomic Application-Enabling Fabric
- Aviation Aerospace Education Foundation
- Association Algerienne Enfance et Famille d'Accueil Benevole (French: Algerian Association of Children and Foster Families; Algeria)
- American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
- Arms and Equipment Guide (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- American Association of Educational Gymnastic Teachers
- Australian Association for the Education of the Gifted and Talented
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increment 2 is now underway with continued integration of advanced Soldier/SCU capabilities and will be demonstrated via combat exercises at the Air Assault Expeditionary Force (AAEF) Spiral C venue at Ft.
The Air Assault Expeditionary Force (AAEF) spirals are a series of experiments to help us get there," said Kruger.