The company's nine-strong team is fully integrated into 7 Air Assault Battalion REME who work in partnership with the Army to maintain the UK's Apache helicopter force.
What does AASLT stand for?
AASLT stands for Air Assault
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Anti-Aircraft Searchlight (Australia)
- Arkansas Association of School Librarians
- Association of Architecture School Librarians
- Athletic Association of Sri Lanka (est. 1922)
- Airborne Antisubmarine-Launched Ballistic Missile
- Austrian Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (Austria)
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (Alexandria, VA)
- American Association for State and Local History
- African American Student Leadership Institute (Texas A&M University)
- All American Super Late Models (stock car racing)
- Adaptive Algorithm Selection Method
- Advanced Air-to-Surface Missile
- Advanced Anti-Spam Module
- African American Shopping Mall
- African American Studies Minor
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (formerly the American Sleep Disorders Association)
- Associated African States and Madagascar
- Australian Active Service Medal
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assisting
- Acquaintance-Attachment Assessment Strategy for Maternal Behaviors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The troops, from 16 Air Assault Brigade, took charge of RAF West Freugh, near Stranraer.
; Program Executive Officer, Air Assault and Special Mission Program, Patuxent River, Md.
The 56th Military Police Company had spent eleven months patrolling streets, training police, and conducting combat operations in Tikrit when they got the opportunity to conduct a joint air assault with the Screaming Eagles of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).
The commander of the battalion, LTC Rick Rhyne, a Special Forces officer with experience in accomplishing missions with outside-the-box thinking, displayed his confidence in a group of support Soldiers during a recent air assault operation Sept.
With proper focus and support, a combined arms battalion (CAB) can become a proficient air assault task force.
There will be extra edge to the finals because Draper's regiment will take on 13 Air Assault Regiment, who are also part of the RLC.
James Johnson with the 101st Airborne Air Assault Unit in Baghdad, was slated to receive one of the care packages.