However, as always, "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
What does ANSTAAFL stand for?
ANSTAAFL stands for Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Association Nationale Service Senior Ecureuil (French senior citizen service department)
- Agence Nationale de la Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information (French: National Security Agency of Information Systems)
- ANSI National Standards System Network
- Aceh Nias Settlements Support Programme (Sumatra)
- Accelerated Nanoscale Synthesis Technology (Nanosyn)
- Aerospace Nuclear Science and Technology (American Nuclear Society)
- After Negative Skin Test
- Alaska Native Settlement Trust (taxation)
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail (US NPS)
- Association of Neuropsychology Students in Training
- Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force
- Advanced Nuclear Science and Technology Initiative (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; US Department of Energy)
- African Network of Scientific and Technical Institutions
- Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Information (database; Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Organisation)
- Association Nationale Sciences Techniques Jeunesse (French: National Association for Youth Technology)
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
- Assistant NAVSEA Technical Representative
- All Naga Students' Union (Nagaland, India)
- Associazione Nazionale Studio UFO (Italian: National UFO Study Association)
- Anthropometric Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the old line goes, ain't no such thing as a free lunch - or in this case, a free movie.
With respect to Great Lakes' claim that it had two $40 million first layer excess policies to respond to the claims, the court noted: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch, even in the insurance business.