Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator Joss Whedon, on why he killed off the lesbian lover of young witch Willow (Alison Hannigan) in the season that just ended, as posted on the Web site Ain't It Cool News, May 22
What does AICN stand for?
AICN stands for Ain't It Cool News
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AICN
We have 7 other meanings of AICN in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Italiana di Citogenetica Medica
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
- African Institute for Contemporary Mission and Research
- American Indian Council of Mariposa County (California)
- And I Claim My Five Pounds
- All India Chamber of Match Industries
- All India Coordinated Maize Improvement Project (India)
- Alberta Ingenuity Centre for Machine Learning (Canada)
- Automated Inventory Control and Management System
- Associazione Italiana Charcot Marie Tooth (Italian disease association)
- Alliance of IEEE Consultants Networks
- Atlanta Institute of Clinical Neuroscience
- Australian Indigenous Cultural Network
- Australian Insect Common Names (online database)
- Autologous Immune Complex Nephritis (immunology)
- Alliance of IEEE Consultants Networks Coordinating Committee (Washington, DC)
- Alarm Interface Card Network Module (Cisco)
- Adult Industry Copyright Organisation Limited (Edgecliff, New South Wales, Australia)
- Army Internal Control Office
- ASEAN Industrial Cooperation Scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
That bastion of journalistic integrity Ain't It Cool News is reporting that the plans for a prequel have been scrapped.
Only Harry Knowles of Ain't It Cool News could love this film - and he did.
At another Web site called Ain't It Cool News (at www.
``Titanic's'' public perception began turning around in late summer, when rave ``reviews'' of test screenings flooded Internet movie gossip sites such as Corona Coming Attractions and Ain't It Cool News.