Work within this group is aimed at developing and implementing new kinds of technological aids to independent living for people with various health and social care needs.
What does AIL stand for?
AIL stands for Aids to Independent Living (Canadian Red Cross)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIL
We have 88 other meanings of AIL in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Imagery Library
- Advanced Imaging Laboratory
- Advanced Innovations Ltd
- Advanced Intercross Lines
- Adventures in Learning (Oregon State University)
- Adventures in Life (mission organization)
- Afghan Institute of Learning
- Agencia Informativa Latinoamericana
- Agent Infrastructure Layer
- Aggressive In-Line (sport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Disabled Living Foundation has published a range of factsheets on these and other aids to independent living, which can be downloaded at www.