What does AIDGAP stand for?
AIDGAP stands for Aids to Identification in Difficult Groups of Animals and Plants (Field Studies Council book series; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIDGAP in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Alert, Industrious, Dedicated, Energetic Service (National Council of Senior Citizens)
- Asociación Interétnica de Desarrollo de la Selva Peruana (Interethnic Peruvian Jungle Development Association; Peru)
- Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare Suite
- Agent Identification Facility
- Asian Industrial Development Fund
- Association Ivoirienne pour la Défense des Droits des Femmes (French)
- Adults without Identified Dysfunctional Family Histories
- Alternative Indigenous Development Foundation, Inc.
- Appropriate Infrastructure Development Group (Boston, MA)
- Architectural Innovations Design Group (Columbus, GA)
- Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- Artificial Insemination Donor Husband
- Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children (Delaware)
- Association of Industrial Designers of India (now Association of Indian Design Industry)
- Associazione Igienisti Dentali Italian (Italian: Italian Dental Hygienists Association)
- Associazione Industrie Dolciarie Italiane (Italian: Italian Confectioners Manufacturers Association; Rome, Italy)
- Associazione Italiana Di Illuminazione (Italian)
- Associazione Italiana Difesa Infanzia (Italian: Italian Association of Children's Defense)
- Automated Interpretation of Diagnostic Images
- Asia Interior Design Institute Association