UC San Francisco finished first place among this year s AIDS Walk San Francisco fundraising teams, a feat achieved for the first time since UCSF started participating in the Walk back in 1987.
What does AWSF stand for?
AWSF stands for Aids Walk San Francisco
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWSF
We have 8 other meanings of AWSF in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Western State Engineers
- Association of Women in Science and Education
- Aircraft Wiring Support Equipment Commodity (US DoD)
- Asia Wine Service & Education Centre
- American Water Ski Educational Foundation
- Animal Welfare, Science, Ethics and Law Veterinary Association
- Advocates for Women in Science, Engineering and Mathematics
- A West Side Fabrication (record label; Sweden)
- ACA World Sound Festival
- Agricultural Waste Stakeholder Forum (UK)
- Arizona Waldorf Scholarship Foundation (Tucson, AZ)
- Australian Water Ski Federation
- American Water Spaniel Field Association
- Advance Warning Sign Group (Department of Transportation; Ohio)
- Anchorage Weavers and Spinners Guild (Alaska)
- Atlas Weathering Services Group (Australia)
- Australasian Wader Study Group (ornithology; Australia)
- America Wanderings Sequential Highways ID Tour (motorcycle tour)
- Advanced Workplace Strategies, Inc. (Tustin, CA)
- Affordable Wireless Services Infrastructure (telecommunications network program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As physicians living and working in San Francisco, we firmly endorse the mission and work of AIDS Walk San Francisco.
Serafina Palandech, event manager for AIDS Walk San Francisco, has worked with Miller for eight years.
AIDS Walk San Francisco is Northern California's largest AIDS fundraising event with more than 25,000 walkers.
Teams from UC San Francisco raised more than $68,000 in AIDS Walk San Francisco on July 20, placing the University in second place overall in top fundraising teams that collectively brought in more than $2.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The San Francisco AIDS Foundation and AIDS Walk San Francisco announced today key initiatives to 'Green' the HIV fundraising event that is already a San Francisco institution.
July 16, 2006: 20th Annual AIDS Walk San Francisco, CA.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The San Francisco AIDS Foundation and AIDS Walk San Francisco announced today that the number of Bay Area HIV/AIDS service organizations benefiting from the 22nd annual AIDS Walk in Golden Gate Park, July 20th, will expand from 42 to more than 50, and the Community Partnership Program (CPP) teams will nearly double from 15 to 28.