Aznan Hasan, Department of Islamic Law, Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah of Laws, International Islamic University Malaysia Associate Professor Dr.
What does AIKOL stand for?
AIKOL stands for Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah of Laws
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIKOL in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities
- Absolutely Incredible Kid Day (Camp Fire USA; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Engineering Databases
- All India Karate Do Federation (Rajasthan, India)
- Asosiasi Industri Kakao Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Cocoa Industry Association)
- All I Know Is That This Is A Waste Of Time
- All India Krushak Khet Majdoor Sanghathan
- Autobusy I Komunikacja Miejska (Polish)
- All India Kisan Mazdoor Sabha (Indian human rights organization)
- Architectures for Integrated Knowledge-Manipulation Systems (UK)
- Atvira Informavimo Konsultavimo Orientavimo Sistema (Lithuanian: Open Information, Advice and Guidance System; Lithuania)
- Accademia Italiana Karate Shotokan (Italian: Italian Academy of Shotokan Karate)
- All India Kashmiri Samaj
- All India Kisan Sabha
- All India Kisan Sangharsh Samiti (debt relief organization; India)
- And I Know That You Do
- Accademia Italiana Di Lingua (Italian international association of schools)
- Acceptance in Lieu (taxes; UK)
- Accidentally in Love (song title)
- ACES International Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sharifah Zubaidah Syed Abdul Kader Aljunid Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah of Laws International Islamic University Malaysia P.