PARC is conducting National Uniform Yield Trails (NUYT) which aims at evaluating candidate varieties developed by the breeders of the federal/provincial institutes/stations for their yield ability, adaptation to different agro-ecological zones, disease resistance and other characteristics.
What does AEZ stand for?
AEZ stands for Agro-Ecological Zone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEZ
We have 9 other meanings of AEZ in our Acronym Attic
- Auger Electron Yield
- Asia-Europe Youth Cooperation
- Association for the Education of Young Children
- Armenian Evangelical Youth Fellowship
- Asia Europe Young Leaders
- Asia-Europe Young Leaders Symposium
- Average Equivalent Years of Record
- Asia Europe Young Volunteers Exchange (Asia-Europe Foundation)
- Acrodermatitis Enteropathica, Zinc-Deficiency Type
- Agri-Export Zone
- Air Exclusion Zone (aviation no-fly area)
- Alkaline Earth Zeolite
- Applied Entomology and Zoology (Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology)
- Atlanta Empowerment Zone Corporation (Georgia)
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Absorption Fraction
- Academy Fantasia (various locations; reality TV show)
- Acceleration Factor
- Accounting and Finance
- Acre Foot
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, a sustainable development initiative for the Northern Savannah agro-ecological zone has also been developed to address the particular challenges of this lagging region.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] [FIGURE 3 OMITTED] Aflatoxins detection in agro-ecological zones To determine the possible regional differences in aflatoxin detection rates, the rates of detection of total aflatoxins in sera were compared in 31 healthy controls from 2 agroecological regions (Guinea savannah (n=18) and Sudan savannah (n=13).
Research priority for improving animal production by agro-ecological zone in Vietnam.
Biodiversity of fruit flies (Diptera: Tephritidae) in orchards in different agro-ecological zones of the Morogoro region, Tanzania, Fruits 61(5): 321-332.
Redefining the land use pattern and agro-ecological zones based on latest data on climate pattern.
Agro-ecological zone data were obtained from FAO and combined with the economic surveys collected from the previous studies.
The coffee produced from the agro-ecological zones will be marketed to the specialty coffee markets in the U.