The Canada Pavilion at FoodEx was funded in partnership with the Government of Canada through Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (FC).
What does AAFC stand for?
AAFC stands for Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAFC
We have 23 other meanings of AAFC in our Acronym Attic
- Andersen Air Force Base (Guam)
- Andrews Air Force Base (Maryland)
- Association of Arizona Food Banks
- Atypical Acid Fast Bacteria
- Auxiliary Air Force Base
- American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults
- Army and Air Force (Exchange and Motion Picture Services) Board of Directors
- Always and Forever Best Friends
- Ara-Appaloosa and Foundation Breeders International (horse breeding)
- African-American Family Commission
- All-America Football Conference (1940s)
- American Association of Fundraising Counsel
- Anti-Aircraft Fire Control
- Army Air Corps Ferrying Command
- Atlantic Africa Fisheries Conference
- Australian Air Force Cadets
- African American Film Critics Association
- Asian American Family Counseling Center (Houston, TX)
- Allied Air Forces, Central Europe
- Army Air Forces Convalescent Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topic: Linking Agri-Food Innovation to Health John Kelly is the Executive Director of MaRS Landing, a joint project partnered by the University of Guelph, the City of Guelph, Ontario Agri-Food Technologies, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the MaRS Discovery District.
The current round of ADF funding provides support for research projects undertaken by organizations such as Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, the National Research Council, the Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute, the University of Saskatchewan, the University of Regina, the Prairie Swine Centre and the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization.
Financial support from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Fondation de l Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi and Creneau AgroBoreal enables Agrinova to be actively involved in developing a program and research areas that deal with the distinct aspects of northern agriculture, as well as fostering collaboration among players in the Saguenay Lac-St-Jean region that wish to take on a dynamic leadership role in this field, said Richard Wieland, acting executive director of Agrinova.
Officials from Health Canada, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency will be available to answer questions from the media.
The federal Department of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is in the midst of consultations with producers and others with a vested interest in agriculture and agri-food in Canada to determine a new direction for agriculture in Canada; this new direction is to be known as the Agricultural Policy Framework.
has concluded and signed a world-wide exclusive licensing agreement related to a novel flaxseed dehulling and processing technology with Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is proactively providing information to farmers and the industry so that they are familiar with the kind of support that will be available and so they may plan their applications well in advance.