The event was addressed among others by Secretary National Food Security Ahmed Bakhsh Lehri, Additional Secretary Abdul Basit, Director General National Agriculture Research Center, Dr.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Agriculture Research Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Aggregation of Red Cells
- Aging Research Center
- Aging Research Centre
- Agrarian Reform Community (Department of Agrarian Reform; Philippines)
- Agricultural Research Center (Egypt)
- Agricultural Research Centre
- Agricultural Research Corporation
- Agricultural Research Council (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Agricultural Resources Center (Raleigh, NC)
- Agricultural Resources Committee (Friday Harbor, WA)
- Aide au Recrutement des Cadres (French: Recruitment Assistance Frameworks)
- AIDS Related Complex
- AIDS Resource Center
- Air Race Classic (Alva, FL)
- Air Reserve Components (US DoD)
- Airborne Radio Communication
- Aircraft Resource Center (online resource center)
- Airline Reporting Corporation
- Airlines Reporting Corporation
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (aircraft inspection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, a local vaccine against bird flu was developed at the Agriculture Research Center.
Wallace Beltsville Agriculture Research Center, US Department of Agriculture) present 15 survey papers that together provide an overview of the current state-of-the-art in genetic modification of the tomato.
The papaya chromosome carrying the gene for maleness doesn't look different from the plant's other chromosomes, explains Ray Ming of the Hawaii Agriculture Research Center in Aiea.
Monsanto Company today welcomes the launch of HarvestPlus, a new program under the World Bank Consultative Group for International Agriculture Research Centers, International Food Policy Research Institute and International Center for Tropical Agricultural Research to address malnutrition in the developing world by improving the micronutrient content of the world's major crops.
Encompassing 58 public and private members, along with a network of 16 international agriculture research centers, the CGIAR focuses on increasing productivity for sustainable agriculture, developing natural resource management, and improving public policies that influence the spread of new technologies affecting agricultural producers.
We have three government-funded research facilities: the UA Rice Research and Extension Center, the Stuttgart National Agriculture Research Center [and] the Dale Bumpers National Rice Research Center, which opened in 1999.
Havey, a research geneticist with the USDA Agriculture Research Center at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.