Provincial Reconstruction Teams and National Guard Agriculture Development Teams could be of major assistance in this effort.
What does ADT stand for?
ADT stands for Agriculture Development Team (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADT
We have 242 other meanings of ADT in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Dicing Technologies (Horsham, Pennsylvania)
- Advanced Digital Terminal
- Advanced DRAM Technology
- Advantage Data Transformer (CA Technologies)
- Aerated Drain Tank
- Aerospace and Defense Technology
- Agence de Développement Touristique (French: Tourist Development Agency)
- Agent Desktop
- Aggregate Data Type (computing)
- Agribusiness Development Team (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reconstruction of hundreds of acres of olive farms in Hada area of Nangarhar was launched with the financial assistance of the US-led agriculture development team (ADT) on Wednesday.
David Boyle, commander of the US PRT's Agriculture Development Team (ADT), told reporters the projects included waterheads, green houses, 40 solar tube wells and improved seed varieties.