The Chief Minister also requested federal government to waive all loans and interest on loans obtained by people of Malakand division from Agriculture Development Bank of Pakistan and Housing Building Development Corporation so that there burden could be reduced.
What does ADBP stand for?
ADBP stands for Agriculture Development Bank of Pakistan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADBP
We have 1 other meaning of ADBP in our Acronym Attic
- Arrival/Departure-Based Model
- Average Distances of Band Migration (biology)
- Alabama Deaf-Blind Multihandicapped Association
- ASWBPL Defense Blood Management Information System
- Air Defense Battle Management Technology (US DoD)
- Agricultural Development Bank Nepal (est. 1968; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Amateur Danssport Bond Nederland (Netherlands Amateur Dancing Club)
- Arbitrary Directed Bipartite Network
- Asian Development Bank Notes
- Advisory Board
- Allied Bank of Pakistan (now Allied Bank Limited; Karachi, Pakistan)
- Ambulatory Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Another Dancing Bear Productions (marketing concepts company; est. 1988)
- Average Deviation of Body Position
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (insurance)
- Association pour le Developpement Global des Batwa du Rwanda (French)
- Australian Defence Business Review (est. 1982)
- Action Driven Balanced Scorecard
- Adaptive Deep Brain Simulation (neurology)
- Advanced Data Base System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agriculture Development Bank of Pakistan (ADBP) will disburse Rs.
The Agriculture Development Bank of Pakistan suddenly stopped loaning due to liquidity crunch, putting a brake to the prime minister's national agenda for the supply of 30,000 tractors to the farmers through bank loans.