Work on the potato tuber moth granulovirus has been done cooperatively with Oregon State University's Hermmiston Agricultural Research and Extension Center and the International Potato Center in Lima, Peru, with funding assistance from the Washington State Potato Commission.
What does ARECS stand for?
ARECS stands for Agricultural Research and Extension Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Agricultural Research and Extension Council of Alberta (Canada)
- Alaska Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Animal Referral Emergency Center of Arizona (Mesa, AZ)
- Atelier Rectification Culasses d'Aquitaine (French: Grinding Cylinder Heads Workshop of Aquitaine; Aquitaine, France)
- Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Courses
- Alberta Research Ethics Community Consensus Initiative (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Australian Research in Early Childhood Education
- Association de Reconditionneurs Européens de Consommables Informatiques (France)
- Alliance of Residence Concerning O'Hare
- Association Rwandaise des Ecologistes (French)
- Alabama River Employees Credit Union (Perdue Hill, AL; est. 1979)
- Absent or Reversed End Diastolic (pregnancy)
- Adaptive Random Early Detection (computer engineering)
- Age Related Eye Disease
- Ankara Profesyonel Turizm Rehberleri Dernegi (Turkey)
- Arab Real Estate Development (Amman, Jordan)
- Association for Research on Education (est. 1986)
- Auckland Regional Economic Development Association (New Zealand)
- Absent or Reversed End Diastolic Flow
- Absent or Reversed End Diastolic Flow Velocities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auvermann has been promoted from assistant professor to associate professor in biological and agricultural engineering at the Texas A&M University Agricultural Research and Extension Center at Amarillo.
Kearney Agricultural Research and Extension Center celebrates 40 years partnering with UCCE on research