Makowski (genetics and microbiology, Messiah College), Canadian biologist Neil Vary, Marjorie McCutcheon (state seed analyst and feed microscopist, West Virginia Department of Agriculture), and Pascal Veys (valorization of agricultural products, Walloon Agricultural Research Centre, Belgium) explain methods of agricultural microscopy, feed ingredients of marine origin, detecting animal products in feeds and feed ingredients, weed seeds of agricultural importance, microchemical spot tests, and other matters.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Agricultural Research Centre
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Aged Residential Care (elder care)
- Agence du Revenu du Canada (Canada Revenue Agency)
- Agencia Radiofónica de Comunicación (Spanish: Radio Communications Agency)
- Agency Ranking Committee
- Agglomération de la Région de Compiègne (French: Metropolitan Region Compiègne; Compiègne, France)
- Aggregation of Red Cells
- Aging Research Center
- Aging Research Centre
- Agrarian Reform Community (Department of Agrarian Reform; Philippines)
- Agricultural Research Center (Egypt)
- Agricultural Research Corporation
- Agricultural Research Council (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Agricultural Resources Center (Raleigh, NC)
- Agricultural Resources Committee (Friday Harbor, WA)
- Agriculture Research Center
- Aide au Recrutement des Cadres (French: Recruitment Assistance Frameworks)
- AIDS Related Complex
- AIDS Resource Center
- Air Race Classic (Alva, FL)
- Air Reserve Components (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Maharashtra Mandal Qatar (MMQ) recently undertook an educational tour of the Agricultural Research Centre in Al Otouriya as part of its mission to educate children about the efforts of Qatar Green Centre and how various plants are grown in the agriculturally-hostile environment of Qatar.
Iftikhar Ahmad, Chairman, Pakistan Agricultural Research Centre (PARC) has said that brood stock and quality fish seed production is a big challenge for the agricultural scientists.
Summary: The minutes of the 2nd Algerian-Egyptian commission of agricultural cooperation was signed Thursday in Cairo as well as the Memorandum of Understanding between the Algerian National Institute for Agricultural Research and the Egyptian Agricultural Research Centre.
The numbers of deaths we are seeing at present are unprecedented,' said camel researcher Bernard Faye, who is based at the French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development (Cirad).
There were also fears that nearly 90 years of pastoral farm research in Wales - and 280 jobs - could disappear in the longer term through a merger with Rothamsted Research at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, the largest agricultural research centre in the UK.
The book is based on several papers presented at a workshop sponsored by the UN Administrative Committee on Co-ordination, the Sub-Committee on Nutrition (ACC/SCN) and the various International Agricultural Research Centres (IARCs).
The new Cisco(R) ONS 15454-based optical transport infrastructure and Internet Protocol/Multiprotocol Label Switching (IP/MPLS) core network will also help support the Ethiopian government's initiative to build nationwide networks that link government departments, educational and healthcare institutions, and agricultural research centres.