Agricultural production systems are dynamic and ever changing in order to meet the demands of consumers, the environment, and the climate.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Agricultural Production System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Aerosol Particle Sizer
- Aerosol Particle-Sizing Spectrometer (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement; US Department of Education)
- Afloat Planning System
- Afloat Pre-Positioning Ships
- Afloat Prepositioned Squadron
- Afloat Processing System
- Africa Partnership Station (maritime safety)
- Aftermarket Products and Services (various locations)
- Agence de Presse Sénégalaise (French: Senegalese News Agency)
- Agence Prévention et Sécurité (French: Prevention and Security Agency; Belgium)
- Air Plasma Spray (surface coating technology)
- Air Pressure Switch
- Air-Vehicle Planning System (US Strategic Command)
- Airborne Pointing System
- Aircraft Parts Store (USAF Supply Squadron)
- Aircraft Propeller Service, Inc (Wheeling, IL)
- Aktiebolaget Produktion Service (Swedish: stamp-perforator machine)
- Alameda Padre Serra
- Alarm Processing Subsystem
- Alarme Protection Sécurité (French: Security Alarm Protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're transiting to sustainable agricultural production systems, i.
It is also contributing to the long-term capitalization of the agriculture sector especially benefitting infrastructure development along the value chain for promoting sustainable agricultural production systems.
My doctoral thesis focused on the applied economics of agricultural production systems of Uzbekistan, my home country.
Information from the LTAR network can also contribute to the development of agricultural production systems that maximize energy conservation and reduce greenhouse gases.
However , agriculture also plays a key role in soil fertility , natural resources management and environmental protection so agricultural production systems need to be intensified sustainability and with greater integration across key sector from the farmer directly to the consumer .
Despite limited progress within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), African countries still need to urgently improve their agricultural production systems and address the challenges of climate change and climate variability.
So we should promote innovation of systems of the transfer of agricultural land in Chinese existing agricultural production system and arrangements actively and sound and change constraints that agricultural land can only be transferred in a short term in the form of rental and subcontracting of excessive gradually.