The working groups deal with improving the legislation and discuss issues of infrastructure, logistics, agricultural innovation, import and export of the industry, government support and taxation," explained Olexii Pavlenko.
What does AGRINOVA stand for?
AGRINOVA stands for Agricultural Innovation (Helsingborg, Sweden)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Alberta Gaming Research Institute (Canada)
- American Genealogical Research Institute
- Animal Genetic Resources Information (UN)
- Army National Guard Restructure Initiative
- Asia Growth and Recovery Initiative (multilateral economic effort)
- Agricultural Online Access
- Adaptive Grid Refinement in Fortran
- Agriculture Information Gateway
- Mediterranean Agriculture (European community program)
- Accessible Gaming Rendering Independence Possible
- Advanced Gripping Removable Interface Product (Brooks Tactical Systems)
- Anopheles Genetic Resource Information Project
- Association of Government Representatives and Independent Politicians
- Association of Governmental Risk Pools (Prague, OK, USA)
- Adaptive Ground-Implemented Phased Array
- Agricultural Products
- Agricultural Sciences and Technology
- Arabidopsis Gene Regulatory Information Server
- Australian Government Regional Information Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan is an agricultural country that has developed many agricultural innovations in the sector that we would be happy to bring to Bahrain," said Mr Malik.
Sharjah: On Wednesday, the Ministry of Environment and Water opened the Agricultural Innovation Centre in the Al Dhaid area of Sharjah.
Together, with the State and key stakeholders from industry and academia, we believe the new name and identity will bring attention to our strategic efforts and raise the level of awareness around Indiana's strengths in food and agricultural innovation.
DuPont's Advisory Committee on Agricultural Innovation & Productivity issues an updated progress report.
WAARI is one of the six agribusiness incubators being established under the Universities, Business and Research in Agricultural Innovation (UniBRAIN) project of FARA, with the AgriBusiness Incubation (ABI) program of ICRISAT's Agribusiness and Innovation Platform (AIP) as the handholding and mentoring partner.
Successful Agricultural Innovation in Emerging Economies: New Genetic Technologies for Global Food Production
The AgResults Evaluation, a food security initiative to evaluate the impact of three pilot agricultural innovations to solve problems in food security and agricultural development.