As Cameron calls for increased attention to hunger, they can address the concrete details of what works in food security and agricultural development programs, as well as what's needed for ongoing crises.
What does ADP stand for?
ADP stands for Agricultural Development Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADP
We have 398 other meanings of ADP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Data Processing
- Advanced Deployability Posture (STADEPS)
- Advanced Detection Processor
- Advanced Development Phase
- Advanced Development Plan
- Advanced Development Program
- Advanced Development Proposal
- Aeroports de Paris
- Afghan Development Program
- African Democratic Party
- AHERA Designated Person
- Air Data Probe
- Air Defense Plan (military)
- Air Defense Position
- Air Deployment Platform
- Airmen Development Plan (US Air Force)
- Airport Development Program
- Alcohol and Drug Program
- Algorithmes Distribués et Protocoles (French: Distributed Algorithms and Protocols)
- Alianza Progresista Democrática (Spanish: Progressive Democratic Alliance, Equatorial Guinea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the continental level, African countries have taken a number of reform initiatives -- for example, the Comprehensive African Agricultural Development Program (CAADP).
Argentina and Venezuela will be in charge of agricultural development programs.
Sam Dryden is Director of the Agricultural Development Program at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
For example, an agricultural development program designed to pay for wheat seed and fertilizer.
Cam said TIKA was fighting hunger in 13 countries within the scope of Africa Agricultural Development Program.
Muhammad Afzal, Chairman, PARC said that the Research for Agricultural Development Program is designed to address the current and emerging needs of science based-agriculture development to achieve food security on sustainable basis.
95 Paperback HD9017 Attempting to bridge a gap between health research and agricultural research, this collection of fourteen articles on African food systems showcases scholarship that attaches practical health outcome benchmarks to agricultural development program goals.