th] Anniversary Celebration to commemorate Farmer Mac's creation on January 6, 1988, when President Ronald Reagan signed into law the Agricultural Credit Act of 1987.
What does ACA stand for?
ACA stands for Agricultural Credit Act of 1987
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACA
We have 788 other meanings of ACA in our Acronym Attic
- Aéro-Club d'Abidjan (French; flying club; Ivory Coast)
- Aerospace Control Alert (US Air Force)
- Affordable Care Act
- Affordable Care Act of 2010
- After Contract Award
- Agence Culturelle d'Alsace (French: Alsace Cultural Agency)
- Agency for Cultural Affairs (Japan; est. 1968)
- Agent of Certification Authority (US Army)
- Agent of the Certifying Authority (performs certification testing of systems)
- Agri Coll Association (French agricultural toy association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congress reaffirmed its mandate to channel credit to the agricultural sector by enacting the Agricultural Credit Act of 1987 (ACA), which recapitalized the Federal Farm Credit System after it suffered massive losses because of the farm debt crisis.
Farmer Mac operates the agricultural and rural housing secondary market established under the terms of the Agricultural Credit Act of 1987.