Efforts by the Naval Air Systems Command's (NAVAIR) Aging Aircraft Integrated Product Team (AAIPT) to keep Naval Aviation a step ahead of the debilitating effects of age are starting to pay off.
What does AAIPT stand for?
AAIPT stands for Aging Aircraft Integrated Product Team (Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAIPT
- American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- American Association of Investigative Pathologists
- An American in Paris (movie)
- Approved Airworthiness Inspection Program
- Association of American Indian Physicians
- American Association of Independent Professional Baseball (Durham, North Carolina)
- Age-Adjusted International Prognostic Index
- American Association of Indian Pharmaceutical Scientists (est. 1989; Colonia, NJ)
- Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking (India)
- Automated Air Information Production System
- Alliance Against Intellectual Property Theft (UK)
- Alternatives Analysis Integrated Project Team
- Association des Assistants et des Internes de Pharmacie de Toulouse (French: Association of Pharmacy Interns and Assistants of Toulouse; Toulouse, France)
- Association des Allergologues et Immunologues du Québec (French: Association of Allergists and Immunologists of Quebec)
- Associate Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence Research (journal)
- AI Language Research Institute
- Annual Airworthiness Information Reporting (Canada)
- Army Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Asthma and Allergy Information and Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help stem these costs--and to keep aircraft flying safely as long as possible--the Naval Air Systems Command in 1999 established an Aging Aircraft Integrated Product Team.
BAE Systems will team with NAVAIR's Aging Aircraft Integrated Product Team (AAIPT) to provide affordable and responsive support to fleet users.