The lawmakers, present on the occasion, were told that the Agha Khan Rural Support Programme had been tasked to carry out survey in remaining areas after proper bidding and members of the assembly should monitor the survey in their respective constituencies for transparency so that needy people could benefit from the programme.
What does AKRSP stand for?
AKRSP stands for Agha Khan Rural Support Programme
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Resource Development Council for Alaska, Inc.
- Allee King Rosen and Fleming, Inc. (environmental consulting firm; New York)
- Alpha Kappa Rho (service fraternity and sorority)
- Applied Knowledge Research Institute
- Allgemeine Katzenfreunde Rhein Main (German: General Friends of Cats)
- Alaskan Region Operations Control Center (NORAD, USAF)
- University of Akron
- Adaptive Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (conference)
- Alaskan Railroad
- Anna Kaara Raaja Sindhooram (hypolipidemic agent)
- Academy of Korean Studies (South Korea)
- Accessibility Kit for SharePoint (sofware)
- Açlik kan sekeri (Turkish: fasting blood glucose)
- Actinic Keratosis Society
- Akateeminen Karjala-Seura (Finnish: Academic Carelia Society)
- Akut Koroner Sendrom (Turkish: Acute Coronary Syndrome)
- Akwa-Ibom State
- Alcoholic Korsakoff Syndrome
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan, July 7 -- Having spent 12 years in Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral while implementing the Agha Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP), I have developed empathy with the people of the area.
The seminar was organized by water conservation project in collaboration with Agha Khan Rural Support Programme.
Tariq Husain, Programme Economist, Agha Khan Rural Support Programme, Gilgit DISCUSSANT: Mr.