Highway safety officials say that aggressive driving and road rage are very similar to impaired driving," Beyer said.
What does ADRR stand for?
ADRR stands for Aggressive Driving and Road Rage (informational website)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADRR
We have 2 other meanings of ADRR in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedure (various locations)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Army DISN Router Program
- Army Doctrine Reference Publication
- Automated Data Reduction Program
- Automated Data Retriever and Processor
- Autosomal Dominant Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Australian Drag Racing Promoters Association (Australia)
- Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions Benefits Fund (United Arab Emirates)
- Acceptor/Donor Radioactivity Ratio
- Average Daily Room Rate
- Army Disability Rating Review Board
- Archives Document Review and Redaction System (National Archives and Records Administration)
- Asian Disaster Reduction and Response Network
- A Departmental Reporting System
- Adaptive Dynamics Refinement System
- Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Service
- Alternative Dispute Resolution System (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And aggressive driving and road rage is rising, according to the survey carried out by EOS Gallup Europe.
standards immediately, thereby ending the trend toward ``faster and bigger'' cars rightly fingered as a major source of the phenomenal recent increase in aggressive driving and road rage.