95 GV171 Calame, a social worker who coordinated an Aggression Replacement Training program in Canada, and Parker, a consultant and trainer in Canada who has also worked with these groups, outline an 11-session family skills program for family members of delinquent youth enrolled in Prepare, Aggression Replacement Training (ART), and Training in Essential Skills (TIES) instruction to learn social skills, anger control techniques, moral reasoning, empathy, problem-solving/conflict resolution, and other competencies.
What does ART stand for?
ART stands for Aggression Replacement Training
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ART
We have 466 other meanings of ART in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Rotocraft Transmission
- Adverse Reactions Terminology (WHO)
- AEF (Air Expeditionary Force) Reporting Tool
- Aerial Refueling Track
- Aerosol Release and Transport
- Aerosol Resistant Tip
- Aerospace Research and Technology
- African Resources Trust
- Aggregate Rate of Taxation
- Aggression Replacement Therapy (behavior management)
- Agroscope Reckenholz-Taenikon Research Station (Switzerland)
- Air Reserve Technician (US Air Force)
- Air Reserve Technician (USAF Reserve)
- Air Rider Transport Inc. (hovercraft transportation manufacturer)
- Air-Launched Radiation Thermometer
- Airborne Radar Technician
- Airborne Receive Terminal
- Aircraft Radar Turbulence
- airfield reference temperature
- Al-Rashid Trust (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
200,000 -- This project will implement Services for Justice-Involved Youth, a program to reduce violent behaviors by at-risk youth and provide intervention services such as Aggression Replacement Training and Multi-Systemic Therapy.
Moore was sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court to a 100 hour community order and ordered to attend aggression replacement training.