on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after putting a handgun to his wife's head, according to police records.
What does AADW stand for?
AADW stands for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon (law enforcement)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AADW
We have 2 other meanings of AADW in our Acronym Attic
- American Alliance Drug Testing (substance abuse testing service; Upland, CA; est. 1995)
- Annual Average Daily Traffic
- Asian American Democrats of Texas (est. 1990)
- Average Annual Daily Traffic (transportation planning)
- Annual Average Daily Traffic Flow
- Average Annual Daily Truck Traffic (US Department of Transportation; Federal Highway Administration)
- Action Against Drugs Unit (UK)
- Acquisition Aid Vehicle
- Alliance Against Domestic Violence (Puyallup, WA)
- Artists Against Domestic Violence
- American Academy of Data Warehousing (Atlanta, GA)
- Ann Arbor Dance Works (University of Michigan)
- Antarctic Deep Water
- Association of Artists and Designers in Wales (UK)
- African American Diversity Working Group (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Alternate Air Defense Weapon System
- ABN AMRO (Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam Bank) Dividend Yield Fund
- Above Aerodrome Elevation
- Accredited Airport Executive (American Association of Airport Executives)
- Active-Assistive Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ergonis was convicted of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, armed robbery and aggravated robbery.
u Deputies arrested Paul Ortiz, 18, 6600 Jaguar Drive, on Saturday and charged him with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, robbery, criminal damage to property and two counts of conspiracy.