What does ATPC stand for?
ATPC stands for Agent Technologies for Pervasive Communities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATPC
We have 36 other meanings of ATPC in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Third Party Administrators
- Automobile Prevention Authority
- Air Traffic Procedures Advisory Committee
- Association of Thai Professionals in America and Canada (est. 1991)
- Association of Theatrical Press Agents and Managers
- Adenosine Triphosphatase
- Army Test Program Advisory Team (US Army)
- As the Palaces Burn (Lamb of God album)
- Asphalt-Treated Permeable Base (construction)
- American Turf Power Boat Association
- Alternate Text Production Center (Braille, eText)
- Appraisal of the Technologies of Political Control
- Army Times Publishing Company, Inc (Springfield, VA)
- Asian Thermophysical Properties Conference
- Association of Tin Producing Countries
- Automatic Transmit Power Control (radio, wireless)
- Australian Tennis Professional Coaches Association (est. 1966)
- Airline Tariff Publishing Company
- Army Times Publishing Company, Inc.
- ARM-THUMB Procedure Call Standard