Un agent charge de la gestion des dossiers des logements sociaux a la daira de Gouraya, dans la wilaya de Tipasa, a ete arrete en flagrant delit de corruption, a indique, hier, la cellule de communication du commandement de la Gendarmerie nationale.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Agent Charge (freight forwarding)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Credit Hours
- Access Channel
- ACCS Common Hardware
- Acute Care Hospital (various locations)
- Adler-Coppersmith-Hasner (algorithm)
- Adrenal Cortical Hormone
- Adult Care Home
- Advanced Combat Helmet
- Air Changes per Hour (ventilation)
- Aircraft Hangar (USAF bare base deployable aircraft shelter)
- Alice Cook House (Cornell University; New York)
- All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Allen County Hospital (Iola, KS)
- Alpha-Cellulose Hydrolysis
- Aluminium Chlorohydrate (salts)
- American Clearinghouse
- American College of Heraldry
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also allows for the rebating of an attorney's fee charged for professional services, the title agent's portion of the insurance premium, or any other agent charge or fee, to the person responsible for paying the premium, charge, or fee and clarifies that no portion of the attorney's fee, the title agent's portion of premium, any agent charge or fee, or any other monetary consideration or inducement, may be paid directly or indirectly for the referral of title insurance business.
This online company helps owners sell their homes directly to buyers for a one-off fixed maximum fee of pounds 159 - on average, an agent charges around pounds 1,900.