28 /PRNewswire/ -- Metastorm, a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Analysis (BPA), and Enterprise Architecture (EA) software for aligning strategy with execution, today announced that Agensi Kaunseling Dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK), a credit counseling and debt management agency set up by the Central Bank of Malaysia in April 2006 to provide financial counseling and debt management services to the Malaysian public, is successfully using the Metastorm BPM software suite through its partner, Datamation.
What does AKPK stand for?
AKPK stands for Agensi Kaunseling dan Pengurusan Kredit (Malay: Counselling and Debt Management Agency)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AKPK
- Association of Korean Physicists in America (various locations)
- Aga Khan Planning and Building Services (Europe)
- Aga Khan Planning and Building Services Pakistan
- Austin Korean Presbyterian Church (Austin, TX)
- All Kerala Private College Teachers Association (India)
- Amyr Klink Projetos Especiais
- Abot Kaya Pabahay Fund (affordable housing)
- Aker Kvaerner Power Gas (Norway)
- Argha Karya Prima Inds
- Aga Khan Program for Islamic Architecture (Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Anugerah Kualiti Pengurusan Kewangan (Malay: Financial Management Quality Award; Malaysia)
- Anugerah Kualiti Perdana Menteri (Malay: Prime Minister's Quality Award)
- Avrupa Konseyi Parlamenterler Meclisi (Turkish: Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly)
- Akademi Ketatalaksanaan Pelayaran Niaga (Indonesian: Academy Management Pelayaran Commerce)
- Alaska Probation Officer
- Asosiasi Konsultan Pembangunan Permukiman Indonesia (Indonesian Association of Development Consultants on Human Settlement)
- Adam Kluger Public Relations (New York, NY)
- Aplichau Kaifong Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Association of Korean Political Studies (various locations)
- All-Kashmiri Pandit Solidarity Conference (India)