2012 Contractor name : COMPAREX NEDERLAND BV Contractor address : Naritaweg 177 1043 BW Amsterdam Agency : Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators Trg republike 3 Contact point(s): Mateja Vavtar SI-1000 Ljubljana SLOVENIA Telephone: +386 82053400 Fax: +386 82053413 E-mail: procurement@acer.
What does ACER stand for?
ACER stands for Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACER
We have 26 other meanings of ACER in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Commonwealth Environment Protection Agency
- Alachua County Environmental Protection Department (Florida)
- Associazione Italiana Certificati e Prodotti di Investimento (Italian)
- Adjacent Channel Error Power Ratio (communications)
- Achieving Cost Effective Personnel Services (Australia)
- Advanced Control of Energy and Power Systems (electric utility industry research)
- ARTCC Critical Essential Power System (FAA)
- Arizona Collaborative for Excellence in Preparation of Teachers
- Acadia Center for Estuarine Research (Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Advisory Committee on Environmental Resources
- Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research (medical journal)
- Annual Contractor Evaluation Report
- Armored Combat Engineer Robot
- Australian Council of Educational Research
- Authorized Capital Expenditure
- Aviation Certification
- Advanced Concepts in Environmental Regulatory Assistance (Olympia, WA)
- Advisory Committee on the Electronic Records Archives (US National Archives)
- Alameda County Employees' Retirement Association (Oakland, CA)
- Australian Centre of Excellence for Risk Analysis (University of Melbourne)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) has appointed Alberto Pototschnig as its first executive director.
He pointed out that Slovenia hosted a new European center to organize energy, Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER), adding that he looked forward to exchanging opinions on that issue with officials in Kuwait.