The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the US federal government agency created by President John F.
What does AGID stand for?
AGID stands for Agency for International Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGID
We have 4 other meanings of AGID in our Acronym Attic
- Angular Group Induced Bond Alternation
- American Growers Insurance Company
- Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA)
- Antarctic Geospatial Information Center (United States Antarctic Program and University of Minnesota)
- Arizona Geographic Information Council (Tucson, AZ)
- Asset Guaranty Insurance Company
- Australian Genomic Information Centre (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Australian Green Infrastructure Council
- Association de Gestion Internationale Collective des Oeuvres Audiovisuelle (French: Association of International Collective Management of Audiovisual Works)
- Agar Gel Immuno Diffusion
- Aging Integrated Database (US Administration on Aging)
- Alexander Groenewege Industrial Design (Netherlands)
- Army Group Insurance Directorate (India)
- Association of Geoscientists for International Development (UK)
- Associazione Gestori Istituti Dipendenti Dall’autorità Ecclesiastica (Italian: Association of Religious Schools
- Association Girondine pour le Dépistage des Cancers (French cancer screening association)
- Australian Government Indigenous Expenditure
- Agarose Gel Isoelectric Focusing
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Ingenieria Estructural y Sísmica (Spanish: Guatemalan Association of Structural Engineering and Earthquake)
- Abu Ghraib Internment Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Palestinian movement Hamas and the US Agency for International Development have reached a compromise to maintain the flow of aid, a senior Hamas official said Saturday.
8, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) suspended the Academy for Educational Development (AED) from receiving new U.
Agency for International Development, favored large projects that sounded impressive and were bureaucratically more convenient--it's easier to write one big check than thousands of small ones.
Agency for International Development, and Minnesota women who have worked in Iraq and Afghanistan as journalists, photographers, advisers on human rights issues and administrators of charitable and refugee organizations.
6 million for safe and secure facilities for the United States Agency for International Development in Iraq and Afghanistan; * At least $38 million for operating expenses of the United States Agency for International Development for costs associated with Iraq and Afghanistan; * $18.
Agency for International Development (USAID) goes further, seeing promoting effective democratic governance as central to fostering economic development.
Agency for International Development (USAID) to use public funds to produce religious texts for schools in Afghanistan has sparked criticism from Americans United for Separation of Church and State.