The 3M APR-DRG classification system is used for provider performance measurement in more than 2,000 healthcare settings nationwide, including state agencies, state hospital associations, and business coalitions in 25 states, as well as by health services researchers, such as the federal Agency for Health Care Research and Quality.
What does AHCRQ stand for?
AHCRQ stands for Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Army Hazard Classification Program
- Army Hearing Conservation Program (US Army)
- Association of Health Care Professionals (London, UK)
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (now Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, AHRQ)
- Association of Higher Civil and Public Servants (Ireland)
- Alliance for Health Care Research (Studer Group)
- American Health Care Recruiting (staffing company; California)
- Austrian Hotel Contract Regulations
- Australian Health Care Reform Alliance
- Agency for Health Care Policy
- Ad Hoc Committee on Reporting Standards
- Achievement House Charter School (Bryn Marw, Pennsylvania)
- Adams-Hanover Counseling Services (Hanover, PA)
- Adaptive Hierarchical Coding Scheme
- Air Hub Control System
- Another Halo Comic Strip
- Australian Home Care Services Pty. Ltd. (Victoria, Australia)
- Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia
- Ad Hoc Committee on Sexual Abuse
- Alberta Home Care and Support Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3M APR-DRGs are used for performance measurement in more than 2,000 health care settings nationwide, including state agencies, state hospital associations and business coalitions in 25 states, as well as by health services researchers, such as the federal Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (AHRQ).