7 million) to Haiti, Cuba and other Caribbean nations hit by Gustav, while the Agencia Espanola de Cooperacion Internacional para el Desarrollo (AECID) offered humanitarian aid to Cuba and Jamaica.
What does AECI stand for?
AECI stands for Agencia Espanola de Cooperacion Internacional (Spanish: Spanish International Cooperation Agency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AECI
We have 22 other meanings of AECI in our Acronym Attic
- Ambulatory Electrocardiogram
- American-European Consensus Group
- Annotated Electrocardiogram (Healthcare Informatics Standard)
- Army Exercise Control Group
- Automated Electrocardiogram Interpretive System
- Atomic Energy Clearing House (Washington, DC)
- Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Pancreatitis
- Arkansas Early College High School (Monticello, AR)
- Aero Club d'Italia (Italian National Aero Club)
- African Explosives and Chemical Industries
- Allegheny Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.
- Association of Electrical Contractors (Ireland)
- Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional Para el Desarrollo (Spanish: Spanish International Cooperation Agency for Development)
- Address Element Correction service level II (US Postal Service)
- Aircraft Engine Component Improvement Program
- Association of Early Childhood and Infant Psychologists
- autoantibodies to epidermal cytokeratins
- Administrative Exposure Control Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elecciones, participacion y transiciones politicas en el Norte de Africa (Madrid: Agencia Espanola de Cooperacion Internacional, 1991), p.
53% of all debts to the Spanish treasury; most of the money is owed to two government agencies, Fondo de Ayuda al Desarrollo (FAD) and Agencia Espanola de Cooperacion Internacional (AECI) in the form of concessionary credits.