She is also a writer, blogger, and award-recipient of the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie for her writings on peace.
What does AUF stand for?
AUF stands for Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUF
We have 21 other meanings of AUF in our Acronym Attic
- Gold Equivalent
- American University Experiment Station (American University; Washington, DC)
- Auckland University Engineering Society (New Zealand)
- Auburn University Theses and Dissertations (Auburn University, AL)
- Association of University English Teachers of South Africa
- Amalgamated Union of Engineering Workers
- Association of Universal Eclectic Wiccan Clergypersons
- Ad Usum Fabricae (Latin: free)
- Africa University Fund
- African Unification Front
- Agence Universitaires de la Francophonie (French: University Agency Francophony)
- Agent Under Fire (James Bond video game)
- Airborne Uninhabited Fighter
- Airborne Use of Force (US Coast Guard)
- Angeles University Foundation (Philippines)
- Aqua Utilities Florida, Inc.
- Arbeiderenes Ungdomsfylking (Norwegian political youth party)
- Arbeitsunfähigkeit (German: Disability, Incapacity to Work)
- Asociación Uruguaya de Fútbol (Uruguay Soccer Federation)
- Available University Fund (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Announcing the establishment of this commission came after three days of discussions among the participants in the regional foundation symposium, organized by the Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF), Middle East office, in cooperation with Damascus University.
According to a report carried by the state-run National News Agency (NNA), the project is based on a cooperation agreement between the Education Ministry and the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie and is funded by the same francophone organization.