What does AIEA stand for?
AIEA stands for Agence Internationale de l'Energie Atomique (French)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIEA
We have 20 other meanings of AIEA in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronously Interrupted Exception
- Australian Institute of Energy
- Australian Institute of Entrepreneurship
- Authorized 'in Excess'
- Authorized Independent Entity
- Autoimmune Encephalopathy
- Automated Inspection Equipment
- Automated Installation Entry (US DoD)
- Automatic Image Enhancement
- Alarm Interrupt Enable 0
- Agenzia Internazionale per l’Energia Atomica (Italy)
- Association Internationale des Économistes Agronomiques (French)
- Association Internationale des Étudiants en Agriculture (French)
- Association of International Education Administrators (est. 1982)
- Average Interest Earning Assets
- All India Export Advisory Committee (Ministry of Commerce and Industry; India)
- American Indian Education Advisory Council (est. 1987; Denver, CO)
- Arts in Education Aid Council (Canoga Park, CA)
- Australian Information Economy Advisory Council (advisory body)
- Acute Inhalation Exposure Criteria (EPA)