The age-adjusted odds ratio for poor quality of life associated with having a morphometric vertebral fracture was 2.
What does AOR stand for?
AOR stands for Age-adjusted Odds Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AOR
We have 135 other meanings of AOR in our Acronym Attic
- Actual Oxygen Required (wastewater treatment)
- Add-on Rate
- Additional Oil Recovery
- Address of Record (SIP telephony)
- Adjusted Odds Ratio
- Adult Oriented Rock
- Advance List of Oversea-Returnees for Reassignment
- Advanced Orthomolecular Research (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Adventures of Riley (book series)
- Advice of Rights
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the lowest quartile, the age-adjusted odds ratio for having any cardiac event within 1 year was 3.
The analysts compared data from the two rounds of Natsal by calculating age-adjusted odds ratios.