15] To improve upon PSA sensitivity in younger men and increase specificity in older men, PSA age-specific reference ranges have been used.
What does ASRR stand for?
ASRR stands for Age-Specific Reference Range (urology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASRR
We have 4 other meanings of ASRR in our Acronym Attic
- Aluminum Spiral Rib Pipe
- Ammunition Stockpile Reliability Program
- Arabidopsis Small RNA Project (database)
- ARC Standard Raster Product
- Australian Synchrotron Research Program
- Arizona State Rifle & Pistol Association
- Army Signal Radio Propagation Agency
- Alcohol Specific Role Play Test
- Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks and Wildlife Foundation (Canada)
- Academic Self-Regulation Questionnaire
- Airfield Suitability and Restrictions Report
- Army Strategic Readiness Review (US Army)
- Artillery Surveillance and Registration Radar
- ATCCS System Requirements Review
- Avionics System Requirements Review Conference
- Army Survival, Recovery and Reconstitution System
- Adult Self-Report Scale
- Advanced Sales Reference Service (National Underwriter Company)
- Advocate Statistical Reporting Software
- Aerospace Safety Research System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimation of age-specific reference ranges via smoother AVAS.
Retrospective analysis of free/total prostate-specific analysis ratio, age-specific reference range, and PSA density.