1995 - Solution to age old problem A breakthrough in the age old problem of windshield cleaning occurred in 1995 when the founder of Microheat, then a student in England, invented the technology behind HotShot.
What does AO stand for?
AO stands for Age Old
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AO
We have 60 other meanings of AO in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Order
- Admit One
- Adults Only
- Adults Only (ESRB game rating, 18 yrs. and up; graphic sex/violence)
- Advanced Organization (Church of Scientology)
- Advisory Opinion
- Aerial Observer
- Aeronautical Orders (orders authorizing a military person to perform duties in flight)
- Aerosol Obscurant
- Afrique Orientale (German East Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed by Los Altos-based Freehand Systems, a privately-held company with the mission of reinventing how musicians read and perform music, the MusicPad Pro fits neatly on a music stand and solves the age old problem of turning music pages by letting musicians simply touch the screen.