Mrs Hughes, chairman of Age Concern north east Wales, was a founder member of Flintshire Alzheimer's Society after her late husband, Dr Trevor Richard Hughes, was diagnosed with early onset dementia aged 60.
What does ACNEW stand for?
ACNEW stands for Age Concern North East Wales
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aransas County Navigation District (Rockport, TX)
- Archbishop Curley Notre Dame (Florida)
- Advisory Committee on Natural Disaster Reduction (UK)
- Acorn Club North East (UK)
- Alaskans Concerned for Neglected Environments
- Ambition to Create Novel Expression (fashion brand)
- American Collage Network for Educators
- Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine
- Accelerator Control Network (particle accelerator control system/protocol)
- Federal Acquisition Computer Network (OMB)
- Advisory Committee on Novel Foods and Processes
- Australian Centre for Necrotrophic Fungal Pathogens (Murdoch, WA, Australia)
- Advisory Committee on Nuclear Facility Safety
- AIDS Coalition of Northeast Georgia (Athens, GA)
- Asociación de Cintas Negras de Guatemala (Spanish: Black Belt Association of Guatemala)
- Allens Creek Nuclear Generating Station (Wallis, TX)
- Academy of Crystal Natural Healing
- Age Concern Northern Ireland (UK)
- America Chung Nam, Inc. (paper recycling; Los Angeles, CA)
- American Community Newspapers, Inc. (Addison, TX; also seen as ACN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of the local Age Concerns provide an advocacy service, including Age Concern North East Wales.
Age Concern North East Wales will be running several switchover advice points this week.
AGE Concern North East Wales will receive 47p for each hat sent to the company by one of its knitters.
Byline: By CARL BUTLER A SPECIAL reminiscence project run by Age Concern North East Wales has been given the green light.
For advice or information on how to make a donation to Age Concern, phone Age Concern Gwynedd a Mon on 01286 677711,Age Concern North Wales Central 01745 816947,or Age Concern North East Wales 01244 571999.