From July 2002 to June 2004 Age Concern New Zealand Inc.
What does ACNZ stand for?
ACNZ stands for Age Concern New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNZ
We have 1 other meaning of ACNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste
- Audubon Center of the North Woods (Sandstone, MN)
- Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste and Materials
- Arthur Carhart National Wilderness Training Center
- A Church Near You (Church of England searchable online directory)
- Advertising Club of New York (New York, NY)
- Alcoholism Council of New York, Inc.
- Automobile Club of New York
- Abada Capoeira New York City (martial arts school; New York, NY)
- Acer Computer New Zealand (computer vendor)
- Airways Corporation of New Zealand Ltd (state owned provider of ATS and Aeronautical Navigation Systems)
- A Clockwork Orange (movie/book)
- Academy of Clinical Oncology (continuing medical education provider)
- Access Card Office (US DoD)
- Access Control Object
- Accountable Care Organization (health care)
- Acronym Control Officer
- Action Cancer Ontario
- Action Catholique Ouvrière (French: Catholic Workers' Action)
- Action Chrétienne en Orient (French: Christian Action in the East)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Age Concern New Zealand (Glasgow, 2005) upholds these rights claiming that successful ageing is based on autonomy with the assertion that older populations must be able to make their own decisions about their lives.
2) Age Concern New Zealand Incorporated (1999) Ageing is Living, Preparing for positive ageing.