Layers inoculated with the LPAIV A/Bobwhite Quail/Pennsylvania/20304/98 (H7N2) were tested for antibody levels in the serum and egg yolk by using the agar gel immunodiffusion test (AGID), hemagglutination-inhibition test (HI), anda commercially available enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA).
What does AGIT stand for?
AGIT stands for Agar Gel Immunodiffusion Test (veterinary medicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGIT
We have 1 other meaning of AGIT in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Geographic Information System
- Automatic Gas Isolation System
- Avant-Garde Information Systems (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Archäologische Gesellschaft in Sachsen-Anhalt eV (German: Archaeological Society of Saxony-Anhalt / Germany)
- Asia Geographic Information System Association (est. 2003)
- Assessora I Gestora d'Inversions, S.A.
- Association for Geospatial Information in South-East Europe
- AON Global Insurance Services Private Ltd.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Gegen Internationale Sexuelle und Rassistische Ausbeutung (German: International Association Against Sexual and Racial Exploitation)
- Action for Governors' Information and Training (UK)
- Antenna Group Interface Tube
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Interpretes y Traductores (Guatemalan Association of Interpreters and Translators)
- Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group (non-profit organization)
- Association of GCRC Information Technology Professionals
- American Global International University (Miami, FL)
- Agentschap Geografische Informatie Vlaanderen (Dutch: Flanders Geographic Information Agency)
- Associazione Giovani Imprenditori Vinicoli Italiani (Italian: Young Italian Entrepreneurs Association of Tuscany; Italy)
- AtheroGenics, Inc (stock symbol)
- Ardour Global Index Extra Liquid (alternative energy stock index; also seen as AGIXLT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
canis-specific tube agglutination and agar gel immunodiffusion tests.