The authorities had said the sales ban on such items was part of the fight against the spread of "corruptive Western culture.
What does ATS stand for?
ATS stands for Against The Spread (sports betting term)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ATS
We have 740 other meanings of ATS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Training System
- Advanced Transport System
- Advanced Transportation Services, Inc (Visalia, CA)
- Advanced Transportation Systems
- Advanced Turbine System
- Adventist Theological Society (est. 1988)
- Aeronautical and Technical Services (Canada; Mapping Services Branch)
- Aeronautical Telecommunications Services
- Aerothermal Structure
- Afloat Telecommunications Service
- Agence Télégraphique Suisse (Swiss National News Agency)
- Agency Training System
- Agenzia Telegrafica Svizzera (Swiss National News Agency)
- Agilent Technologies Singapore
- Agreed Time Scale
- Agri-Food Trade Service (Canada)
- AHLTA Training System
- Air Technology Systems (various companies)
- Air Time Sales (advertising/broadcast industry)
- Air Traffic Service(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But his remarks sparked a chorus of condemnation at home, with the Muslim Council of Britain (EDL to protest against the spread of Islam party, Sadiq Khan, accused him of "writing propaganda for the EDL".
Obama tapped Eric Goosby, a professor at the University of California, San Francisco and a chief executive of Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation since 2001 to coordinate the billion-dollar battle against the spread of the disease.
Every year since, the city has been the focus of peace activities; this year some 60,000 people thronged the Peace Park to remember the dead and to protest against the spread of nuclear weapons.
border to protect against the spread of infectious diseases and other health emergencies.
However, it is known that these methods do not effectively lessen the spread of STDs, and in fact, offer no protection at all against the spread of human papilloma virus (HPV), which causes almost all cases of cancer of the cervix, which is the second most common cancer among women worldwide.
China usually marks International Anti-Drug Day on June 26 with a wave of publicised executions, underscoring authorities' belief that harsh punishments are an effective weapon against the spread of drugs.
This assessment gives Martin the benefit of the doubt and pays tribute to the Jets' 12-4 record against the spread in their last 16 road games.