ISLAMABAD, March 06, 2012 (Balochistan Times): Balochistan Rural Support Programme has won award for its services in rural development sector by Afro-Asian Rural Development Organization (AARDO).
What does AARDO stand for?
AARDO stands for Afro-Asian Rural Development Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Autonomous Agents Robotics and Control Systems
- Agency for Agricultural Research and Development (Ministry of Agriculture; Indonesia)
- Agricultural Agency for Research and Development (Indonesia)
- Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development (Alberta, Canada)
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry (formerly American Society of Dental Ceramics)
- Autonomous Airborne Refueling Demonstration (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency; US NASA)
- American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association
- Army Air Reconnaissance for Damage Assessment
- Army Air Reconnaissance for Damage Assessment in the Continental United States
- Annual Admissions Reporting Database
- Australian Advertising Rate and Data Service
- An Abuse, Rape, and Domestic Violence Aid and Resource Collection
- Analyse Any Real Data Visually Acquire Real Knowledge (data analysis tool)
- A-Associate Response
- Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate
- Arizona Academy of Real Estate (Sun City, AZ)
- Australian Association for Religious Education
- Australian Association for Research in Education
- Auto Accident, Rear End
- Alliance for Applied Research in Education and Anthropology (Department of Anthropology, University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singh, who participated in the inauguration of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the Afro-Asian Rural Development Organization here today, in his address said: "Over much of the last century, the people of Asia and Africa fought together, shoulder to shoulder, to liberate themselves from colonial domination.
Federal Minister and Chairperson BISP Farzana Raja said this while talking to Engineer Wassfi Hassan El Seihin, Secretary General Afro-Asian Rural Development Organization (AARDO) during a meeting with former here at BISP Secretariat Tuesday.