With a focus on genetic developments in Africa, the advent of the African Society of Human Genetics (AfSHG) (http://www.
What does AfSHG stand for?
AfSHG stands for African Society of Human Genetics (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Flight Sim Group (gaming)
- Advocates for Safe Glass, Inc.
- Agrotechnology & Food Sciences Group (Netherlands)
- Amphibious Force Support Group (USN/USMC)
- Amputees and Families Support Group (Australia)
- Anti-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Antifascist Front of Slavs in Hungary (est. 1945)
- Arthritis Foundation Self-Help (program)
- Auxiliary Support Ship (Helicopter)
- Arthritis Foundation Self-Help Course
- Arthritis Foundation Self Help Program
- African Federation for Sexual Health and Rights
- Albert F Simpson Historical Research Center (Maxwell AFB, AL; USAF)
- Absolute Financial Services, Inc (Odessa, FL)
- Abstract Font Service Interface
- Advanced Filtration Systems Inc
- Africa Food Security Initiative
- Age at First Sexual Intercourse
- All Faiths Seminary International (New York)
- Alternate Food Stamp Issuance
Samples in periodicals archive:
director of the National Human Genome Center at Howard University and current president of the African Society of Human Genetics, and Michael Christman, Ph.