The Southern African Society of Human Genetics was founded in 1986, and Professor Jenkins was the first Chairman.
What does AfSHG stand for?
AfSHG stands for African Society of Human Genetics (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Flight Sim Group (gaming)
- Advocates for Safe Glass, Inc.
- Agrotechnology & Food Sciences Group (Netherlands)
- Amphibious Force Support Group (USN/USMC)
- Amputees and Families Support Group (Australia)
- Anti-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Antifascist Front of Slavs in Hungary (est. 1945)
- Arthritis Foundation Self-Help (program)
- Auxiliary Support Ship (Helicopter)
- Arthritis Foundation Self-Help Course
- Arthritis Foundation Self Help Program
- African Federation for Sexual Health and Rights
- Albert F Simpson Historical Research Center (Maxwell AFB, AL; USAF)
- Absolute Financial Services, Inc (Odessa, FL)
- Abstract Font Service Interface
- Advanced Filtration Systems Inc
- Africa Food Security Initiative
- Age at First Sexual Intercourse
- All Faiths Seminary International (New York)
- Alternate Food Stamp Issuance
Samples in periodicals archive:
director of the National Human Genome Center at Howard University and current president of the African Society of Human Genetics, and Michael Christman, Ph.
With a focus on genetic developments in Africa, the advent of the African Society of Human Genetics (AfSHG) (http://www.