Perhaps the most interesting of these is the least known-the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) which emerged from the context of NEPAD, and where African governments voluntarily undertake to have their performance assessed under four pillars-democracy and political governance, economic governance and management, corporate governance, and socio-economic development.
What does APMR stand for?
APMR stands for African Peer Review Mechanism
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APMR
We have 7 other meanings of APMR in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Publications Management Program
- Available Productive Man-Hours Per Employee
- Approved Parts, Materials, & Processes List (design control document for government contracts)
- Acute Posterior Multifocal Placoid Pigment Epitheliopathy
- Agri-Food Policy Matters Quarterly (George Morris Center; Canada)
- Associate Program Manager for Quality
- Association des Professeurs de Musique du Quebec (Quebec Music Teachers' Association)
- Accreditation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Representatives of Canada
- Accredited Professional Market Research
- Addiction & Psychiatric Medicine Research
- Agriculture Property Management Regulations
- Annual Programme Monitoring Review (Scotland, UK review of educational programmes and institutions)
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Asia Pacific Management Resources
- Asia Pacific Management Review
- Asociatia Producatorilor de Mobila din România
- Associate Program Manager for Requirements
- Association for Physical and Mental Rehabilitation
- Association of Preventive Medicine Residents
- Atlantic Precious Metal Refining (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marzouki affirmed on the occasion Tunisia's commitment to implement all the African conventions so as to promote relations with the African continent, adding that the signing on Saturday of the convention on the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) confirms that Tunisia is now ready to host an AU commission which will assess government action.
Museveni, the state-owned New Vision reported, made these remarks while addressing a panel of African Peer Review Mechanism in Addis Ababa, the Ethiopian capital, during ongoing the 19th AU summit for member states.
Khartoum, May 4 (SUNA) - The 2nd Session of the National Secretariat for the African Peer Review Mechanism Review, chaired by the National Council for the Mechanism Dr.
Fading dreams The lofty dreams for Africa that arrived with Nepad and the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) "are quickly fading away, it will be a miracle if unreviewed African states will ever bother with the APRM process," reflects journalist Jerry Okongu.
The report's findings will be debated later Tuesday by countries participating in the so-called African Peer Review Mechanism, on the eve of an African Union summit in the seaside Libyan town of Sirte.
The next group of chapters examine institutional topics, including the debate on national autonomous development; the New Partnership for Africa's Development, the African Peer Review Mechanism, and institutional change; civil society and African Union architecture; and challenges of agricultural development and food security in relation to the New Partnership for Africa's Development initiative.
The report on the implementation of the national plan of action on governance, presented by Algeria to Heads of State and Government of the member states of the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM), has received positive reactions, sources said Sunday in Addis Ababa.