Among the challenges the continent faces, adaptation financing is the priority, said Therezya Huvisa, Tanzanian Minister of Environment and Chair of the African Ministerial Conference on the Environment (AMCEN).
What does AMCFE stand for?
AMCFE stands for African Ministerial Conference on the Environment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association Management Consulting & Evaluation Services (Kanata, ON, Canada)
- Advanced Media Calibration File
- Air Mobility Control Flight
- Alaskan Malamute Club de France (French dog club)
- Alkali Metal Cleaning Facility
- Animal Medical Care Foundation (Netherlands)
- Association Moto Club Fertois (French motorcycle club)
- Association of Management Consulting Firms (est. 1929)
- Association of Military Christian Fellowships (est. 1930)
- Army Materiel Command Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (US Army)
- Alaskan Malamute Club Gerasdorf (Austrian dog breeders club)
- Anorthosite-Mangerite-Charnockite-Granite (geology)
- Applied Modelling and Computation Group (UK)
- Área Metropolitana de la Ciudad de Guatemala (Spanish: Metropolitan area of the City of Guatemala)
- Auto Model-Club du Golfe (French model car club)
- Auto Moto Club Generoso (Mendrisio, Switzerland)
- Aviation Management Consulting Group
- Alaskan Malamute Club of Greater Houston (dog breed; Texas)
- Ahsania Mission Cancer Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Albany Medical Center Hospital (Albany, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The African Ministerial Conference on the Environment initiated the Africa Reporting Outlook reporting process in 2000 in order to investigate current state and emerging trends of the environment in Africa.